- Solid, safe and secure locking mechanism, Antishock feature - twist on and off
- Three Section - 62cm to 135cm extension. Lightweight aluminium 304g per pole
- Removable Ferrule and mud basket, sturdy spike for rough terrain
- Comfortable moulded 'T' handle, foam grip beneath and adjustable wrist strap
- UK based supplier, full guarantee, telephone customer support.
This superb hiking pole/walking stick is made to the same high quality as our other trekking poles. It is made from lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy and weighs just 304g. It features a comfortable, moulded 'T' handle for support and comfort with an adjustable wrist strap for added security.
With three sections, it can be fully extended from 62 to 135cm, to suit your height and the terrain. This also means it telescopes neatly away when not in use.
There is an extra anti-shock facility. This is particularly useful when descending steep hills, or to save elbow strain. The locking mechanism has been made extra strong, and will not slip down when weight is applied.
It has a removable mud basket, which can be attached near the base of the pole, designed to prevent sinkage in soft ground or snow. At the end there is a sturdy, hard tungsten alloy trekking tip for mountain use, and a removable rubber ferrule for easy ground.