Women's Antishock Hiking Poles - Teal
- Lightweight aluminium - 258g per pole (without accessories)
- Three Section telescopic extension - 65cm to 135cm (26" to 53")
- Antishock feature - can be turned on or off
- Removable Ferrules and mud baskets
- Comfortable EVA foam handles and adjustable padded wrist straps.
Designed by women for women, these superb trekking poles are made from lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy and weigh just 258g per pole (not including accessories).
They feature comfortable, moulded soft EVA foam handles and easily adjustable padded wrist straps.
With three sections, they can be fully extended from 65 to 135cm, to suit your height and the gradient. This also means they telescope neatly away when not in use.
There's an extra anti-shock facility, which can be turned on or off. This is particularly useful when descending steep hills, or to save elbow strain.
They have removable snow baskets, which can be attached near the base of the pole and are designed to prevent sinkage in soft ground or snow. At the end of each pole there are sturdy, hard tungsten alloy trekking tips for mountain use, and removable rubber ferrules for easy ground