Compact Hiking Poles - Pair
- Super Lightweight Aluminium - 240g per pole (not including accessories)
- Four Sections - 55cm to 136cm extension - fits in hand luggage
- Removable Ferrules and mud baskets
- Soft & Comfortable dual grip EVA handles
- Neoprene padded integral wrist straps.
These superb trekking poles are made from a super-lightweight aluminium alloy and weigh just 240g per pole.
They feature soft & comfortable EVA moulded handles with adjustable neoprene-padded wrist straps.
With four compact sections, they can be fully extended from just 55cm up to 136cm, to suit your height and the gradient. This also means they telescope neatly away when not in use, fitting inside many rucsacks, suitcases, sports bags and hand luggage.
They have removable mud baskets, which can be attached near the base of the pole, designed to prevent sinkage in soft ground or snow. At the end of each pole there is a sturdy, hard tungsten alloy trekking tip for mountain use, and a removable rubber ferule for easy ground.